Rays Certified Mechanics | Engine Replacement
My father used to tell me, “Take care of your vehicle and it will take care of you.” In my industry we see this statement go neglected so often. Don’t worry, if your car, van or truck needs an engine replacement, the team here at Ray’s Certified Mechanics can get it done right. We are experts at engine replacement and have a combined experience of over 60 years. We take pride in every vehicle we service and your engine is important to us. Give us the opportunity to serve you. You’ll be glad you did.
Restoring an antique beauty? Ray’s Certified mechanics can assist you with your motor installation needs. We have been installing motors and replacing engines for over 20 years and we take great pride in the reputation we have established here in central Texas. This is our home and engine replacement and servicing vehicles is what we do. We do a great job at it and we appreciate every customer who gives us the opportunity to work on their vehicle. For all your engine replacement needs and motor installation needs call us first.
Here is some labor pricing to give you a good idea of approximately what an engine replacement and or a motor installation will cost:
LABOR only: 4 clyinders starting at $950, 6 cylinders $1,150 and 8 cylinders at $1,350. Parts cost vary from vehicle year, make and models. Extra cost on modified vehicles or engines.
Our Skills Include:
ray’s Certified Mechanics provides auto service and engine swap services for all makes and models of cars, trucks, and equipment. If all that banging and noise means that your car needs our engine replacement service then you have brought your vehicle to the right shop. We build customized engines and rebuilt engines to factory specifications. We offer comprehensive service and repair for all of the vehicles on which we work.
We provide the following engine services:
- Engine Replacement / Engine Swap
- Hybrid engine, electric engine and battery work.
- Custom-engine builds for new and classic vehicles.
- Fuel system, injectors and pumps: service and replacement.
- Transmission service, torque converter and drivetrain service, repair or replacement.
- Cam and timing service, repair, upgrades, and replacement.
- Valve and head work and head gasket replacement.
- Cylinder, piston, piston ring replacement or repair.
- We work on classic cars as well as brand new models.